CODE OF CONDUCT FOR TEACHER’S
- a) A set of codes of conduct has been implemented in Ramchandi College Saraipali, to ensure that the system should function smoothly. In this connection, Biometric attendance is maintained for both the teaching and non-teaching staff. The teaching staff is expected to arrive at the college by 7:50 AM.
- b) To ensure punctuality among the staff institution, the college management has made some strict provisions, if any staff comes late, viz late coming for 3 days is counted as one Casual Leave (CL), or leave without pay (in case no C.L. is left). Prior information for late coming will be considered as a special case at the discretion of the principal.
There are special provisions for Academics programs: Orientation programs/ Refresher programs/ Conference/ Workshop/ Seminar/ Symposium or equivalent programs (as per the UGC guidelines):
- Any teaching staff would be relieved for only one Orientation course during his/her service tenure in the college.
- Any teaching staff would be relieved for two refresher courses or programs, equivalent to a refresher course, during his/her service tenure in the college.
- The teaching staff would be allowed to join either the Orientation or Refresher course, in a single academic session.
- In any particular Orientation of Refresher course, only one teacher, from each department, would be allowed to attend, so that the regular teaching is not affected in college.
- Special permission will be given to the teaching staff, for attending state/ university/ national/ international level; symposiums/workshops, or conferences as a resource person or as participants or for presenting research papers, as per the needs of the institution. Only one teacher from one department will be allowed for any single event of this nature. To avail the benefit of this clause, the teaching staff would have to give prior information with necessary documents (Invitation letter) at least a week before the programs. The final decision would be taken by the Principal on this matter.
- The participant is required to submit a self-attested copy of the certificate, received from the program organizers, after participation in any of the above-said academic programs,
LEAVE FROM DUTY
- Sanction of leave from duty for academic purposes such as the external examiner in practical exams, delivering a guest lecture, University assigned duties, and attending conference/seminars, and workshops, will be the sole discretion of the principal.
- Any teaching staff may be permitted to attend the assigned job, only after the sanction of duty leave from the institution. Without having the sanction of duty leave by the college, he/she will be considered ABSENT and will be subject to LWP (leave without pay). In special cases, sanction of duty leave will be completely the sole discretion of the principal.
- All the teaching staff of the college is expected to attend the duty during the university examination, Govt. examinations conducted by the college, and internal examinations of the college. Sanction of any type of leave during this period will be the sole discretion of the principal.
- a) Information to the employer with all the necessary documents and permission from the employer is mandatory for regular teaching and non-teaching staff, in case of applying for a job in any other government/ autonomous/ or private organization,
- b) Regular teaching and non-teaching staff must take prior permission from the employer for any kind of higher studies through the proper channel.
- c) For leaving the job, the regular teaching and nonteaching staff are required to give prior information (ONE OR THREE) months in advance, or deposit (ONE OR THREE) month salary. In any special cases, the final decision will be taken by the authorized employers.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENT
1. Every student shall wear clean, neat and formal dress , fitted to our culture and tradition.
2. The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited on the college campus. students who violate this rule will have to face disciplinary action.
3. Students should always hold their identity cards inside the campus daily.
4. Ragging is any form is a serious offence and it will be dealt with severely.
5. The college expects students of both sexes to foster a healthy and decent relationship both on campus and of campus. The very sprit of co-education lies in facilitating such a relationship. Any behavior contrary to this sprit is deemed unlawful and punishable.
6. Students should stay away from any anti social activities.
7. During leisure hours , students are advised to use the library.
8. During leisure hours women students should go to the rest room or library. they should not stay in the class room.
9. When a teacher enters the classrooms, the students should raise and keep standing until they are asked to sit or until the teacher takes his/her seat .
10. During class hours a student cannot go out of the class room without the permission of the teacher concern .
11. Students shall move from one classroom to another or get out of the classroom without making any noise.
12. Students should bring prescribed textbooks to the classes every day.
13. Defacing the blackboards of walls will be severely dealt with.
14. Students should handle the furniture and other properties with care .
15. Without the permission of the principal, students are not permitted to circulated any printed materials or pamphlets.
16. Visitors are not allowed to meet the students in the classrooms.
17. Students should take care of their belongings. The institution will not be responsible for any loss.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR GOVERNING BODY
(1)- Rights of General Body-
- The General body is expected to present an annual report on the previous year’s activities.
- To manage the assets and properties of the body.
- To appoint an auditor for the next five years.
- To approve the financial account of all the units of the body.
- To approve the budget.
(2)- Formation of the executive body-
All the trustees, if there are any, would be the sitting members of this. The seven members, i.e. Patron, Life-time members, and Ordinary members; whose names are mentioned in the minutes- register, would elect the following office-bearers and executive body on the basis of majority.
- President B- Vice president C- Secretary D- Treasurer and 7 members
(3)- Tenure of the executive body
The tenure of the executive body would be of five years. This body would be allowed to function further, if the Governing body feels genuine reason and until the next executive body is elected as per the regulation and laws of the organization. However, this extension would not be more than six months. This extension would have to be approved in the general body meeting.
(4)- Rights and duties of the executive body-
A- To fulfill the objectives, for which this body has been formed.
- To present the audited financial account of the previous year with an annual report in the general body meeting every year.
- To pay the salary and other dues of the staff members of all the units, run by the Governing body of the Organization. To pay taxes and dues, imposed on the assets and other properties of the body.
- To appoint teachers and other staff.
- To perform all other tasks, assigned by the governing body from time to time.
- To manage the movable and immovable properties of the organization, which is officially in the name of the body.
- To property would be sold or purchased by the executive body, without prior permission of the Registrar. If needed, a special meeting would be called for the amendment in the by-laws and regulations, in the general body meeting. Approval for the same would be made in this meeting. After the proposal is approved by a 2/3 majority in his meeting, the same would be presented to the registrar.
(5)- Rights of the president- He would chair all the meetings of the General body and executive body. He would call meetings of the executive body through the secretary.
(6)- Rights of the vice president- He would chair all the meetings of the General body and executive body in the absence of the president and would ex and would excise his Rights.
(7)- Rights of the secretary-
A- To call the meeting of the general body and executive body meeting from time to time. To present all the suggestions and applications, (received earlier) in the meeting.
B- To present the audited financial account of the previous year with the annual report in the general body meeting every year.
C- To prepare all the documents of the body and examine the same. In case of finding any irregularities, would inform the same to the executive body.
D- He would have the power to spend a maximum of Rs 60,000/- for a single task.
(8)- Rights of Treasurer-
To maintain the records of all the expenses of the organization and to meet eh expenses, which have been approved by the president and the secretary.
(9)- Bank Account-
All the funds of the organization would be kept in the account, in any of the nationalized bank or Post Office. The amount would be withdrawn with the joint signature of the president or secretary and treasurer. The treasurer would keep maximum Rs 25000/- for daily expenses.
(10)- Details to be sent to the Registrar-
As per the by-laws of the organization within 45 days of the general body meeting the list of executive body and audited report would be sent to the Registrar.
Any amendment in the by-laws of the organization would be made with 2/3 majority, in the general body meeting. If needed, he amendment in the by-laws by the Registrar, which would be acceptable o all the members of the organization.
The proposal for the dissolution of the organization would be approved on a 3/5 majority after the division of votes in the general body meeting. In such condition, all the movable and immovable properties would be handed over to any other organization, having similar objectives. This process would be conducted as per the provision in the by-laws.
All the movable and immovable assets would be in the name of the organization. No asset would be sold or purchased by the executive body, without prior permission of the Registrar.
(14)- Bank account-
All the funds of the organization would be kept in the account, in any of the nationalized bank or Post Office. The process of deposit and withdrawal would be done as per the regulations.
(15)- Meeting to be called by the Registrar-
If the registered office-bearers of the governing body fail to call any meeting, the Registrar- (firms and societies) would have the rights. He would have the rights to fix the agenda of the said meeting also.
(16) – Dispute-
In case of any dispute, the president would have the rights; the president would have the rights to call the general body meeting, to sort out the same. If the office-bearers or members are not satisfied with the process, the decisions taken in his meeting would be forwarded to the Registrar. The decision given by the Registrar would be final and binding to all the members. In case of any other dispute, raised in the governing body or executive body the Registrar would have the rights to give final decision on these matters.